At Budget Cuts our biggest priority is your family budget. We were founded in 2008 to deliver premium quality services and products at the most affordable price and in a comfortable, clean and friendly environment. Conveniently close and with plenty of parking. We’re right in the middle of West Seattle, between the two junctions on California Avenue.
We understand that in today’s fast paced world, you need a salon that fits your schedule and not the other way around. That’s why we’re open 7 days a week and with no appointment convenience, you can drop in any time. Need a haircut in the evening or the weekend? No problem.
Because we care about the community we live in we always strive to have a positive impact on our neighbors in West Seattle. We have a committed focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Next time you visit us, take a look at our community board to see what we mean.
So, pop in today! You don’t have to spend a fortune to look like you did.
Did you know?
- We are a locally owned small business
- Our Owners & Manager all live right here in West Seattle
- We Partner with West Seattle Businesses exclusively
- We are “NOT” a Franchise. This is our only shop.
- We annually gift 10% of net profit to local West Seattle Charities.
- Our history of giving is to West Seattle Schools, Sports Teams and assorted Children focused charities.
- We consider our employees our family. It’s our employees that make our business successful.
- AND… We have GREAT candy!!!